As a Midweight Interior Architect you will be working to support the Senior Interior Architects to deliver full technical packages and FF&E.
The studio is expanding due to an influx of incredible projects and clients.
Offering hybrid working alongside a supportive and sociable team, this opportunity is not to be missed!
Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketchup
- Experience working on Luxury Hospitality projects, specifically Hotels / resorts
- Experience required in sourcing and documenting FF&E and/or selection & documentation of interior architectural finishes
- Ability to work with manufacturers to develop custom FF&E
- Must have strong technical knowledge and spatial planning skills
- Ideally experience working on large scale International projects
- Confident to work independently as well as collaborating with the team
- Experience working on projects through technical stages
- On site experience, liaising with contractors and clients throughout
- Strong knowledge of Hotel regulations and restrictions
- Experience creating detail design packages
- Team player, flexible and enthusiastic
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Studio specialising in High End Hospitality projects both in the UK and internationally
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Close-knit team of 23 designers
- Frequent social events and team outings
- Cycle to work scheme – in office showers
- Private healthcare after 6 months
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with your CV and portfolio.
Please note you must have the Right to work in the UK.