For over 50 years, this world-renowned hospitality studio have created and delivered a stunning portfolio with High-profile luxury clients.
As a Midweight FF&E Designer, you will be directly supporting the Senior FF&E Designer to deliver the highest standard design.
Skills and requirements:
- Experience working on High End Hospitality projects
- Strong knowledge of materials and suppliers
- Experience working on both UK and international projects
- Confident presenting and liaising with clients
- Ability to create high standard concept design & mood boards
- Highly creative flair with innovative ideas
- Able to put together specifications - procurement knowledge considered a bonus
- Sanitaryware, lighting and art knowledge
- Knowledge of both soft and hard furnishings
- Ideally 3-4 years' experience working in an FF&E position
- Proficiency with MicroStation, Photoshop, InDesign and Sketchup. Estimac / PC preferred, although happy to cross-train
- Passionate about FF&E design
- An understanding of hotel company requirements and ability to incorporate these into design
- Core hours 08:30-5:30pm
- Working on some amazing projects with high profile clients, within the Luxury Hospitality sector
- Friendly medium sized team with quarterly team outings
- Upon passing probation, heath insurance & pension scheme
- Amazing progression opportunities
Please note- you must have the Right to Work in the UK for this role.