As a Midweight FF&E Designer you will be responsible for creating and developing conceptual design, working across every stage of the design and procurement process, sourcing materials, production of bespoke furniture specifications and delivery through to installation.
This fantastic family run studio are extremely flexible and are offering a hybrid working model.
Skills and experience:
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint and Knowledge of 2D CAD, Vectorworks preferable
- Excellent understanding of materials and suppliers, including price points
- Strong concept design and development skills
- Scheduling and budgeting knowledge, procurement will be considered bonus.
- Confident liaising with clients, experience attending client meetings and able to represent your designs
- Experience working on High End Residential / Luxury Hospitality projects (Ideally 3-5 years)
- Strong eye to detail
- Ability to track project hours and deliverables
- Experience meeting with clients and suppliers
- Strong team player with collaborative working attitude
- Ability to design bespoke lighting and furniture preferred, although not essential
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Extremely flexible, offering hybrid working hours
- Mid-sized studio of approx. 30
- Strong team relationships and “family style” company culture
- Specialising in Luxury projects within the Residential Sector
- Growing due to amazing projects, both in the UK and internationally!
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!