FRAME are working with a High end Residential studio who also design and manufacture environmentally conscious bespoke furniture.
Are you looking to join a role where you can curate bespoke furniture packages and create stunning interiors that reflect the studio’s commitment to craftsmanship and sustainability.
As a Mid-Weight Designer. you will play a pivotal role in creating bespoke furniture packages We are seeking a talented Mid-Weight Furniture Designer to join our environmentally conscious bespoke furniture studio.
- Curating bespoke furniture packages.
- Managing FF&E schedules and procurement.
- Designing furniture layouts using CAD.
- Creating client presentations and maintaining effective communication.
- Overseeing project installations.
- Proficiency in Excel, InDesign, Word, AutoCAD, and PowerPoint.
- Strong teamwork and independent work skills.
- Officed based in a beautiful pedestrianised street in London
- Close-knit team who consider each other family!
- Offers Interior Design and bespoke furniture & lighting design
- Working 5 days in the office with an optional remote day once a week
- Offering a competitive salary, pension scheme and team social events
- Over 20 year's experience in the High-End Design industry
- Award winning studio
If you are a talented and experienced Mid-Weight Furniture Designer with a passion for creating sustainable and bespoke furniture solutions, apply with your CV and Portfolio today.
Please Note – You must have the right to work in the UK, sponsorship will not be offered.