The majority of their projects are for long-standing, repeat clients with a portfolio of pubs, bars and restaurants. Often, these are large restaurant and pub chains who have a schedule of refurbishments and new projects planned for the next 3-5 years. This means the pipeline of work is very strong, and therefore job security in this studio is high.
My client are looking for a Mid-weight Interior Designer with a strong technical skillset to work on various F&B projects; public houses, restaurants, bars and nightclubs. The role will report to the Senior Interior Designer and work collaboratively in a small team with another Mid-weight and Junior Interior Designer.
For this role, we are looking for someone who:
- Has demonstrable experience working as an Interior Designer on F&B projects
- Ideally strong experience using Vectorworks, although refresher or cross-training can be arranged for the right person
- Can show strong examples of technical detailing and drawing packages
- Is able to solve technical issues on a project in a design focused way, to ensure the final product is both beautiful and functional
- Has experience taking projects to site, and ideally some procurement experience also
- A professional, well organised environment with a friendly team
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Statutory pension
- In-house training and mentoring
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV and portfolio in PDF format, and I will be in touch to discuss it with you.