The studio work on a broad variety of briefs, nothing is too small or too large for them to consult on. From pop-up experiences as museums to full design packages for new restaurants, they work on all of it. For this reason, they are looking for an experienced Mid-weight Designer with a broad background on different project types.
Your role will comprise of:
- Conducting basic measured site surveys
- Preparing presentations for clients
- Research and propose design ideas including materials
- Working with the design team on developing concepts for new projects
- Working on technical drawings, and marking them up for Junior Designers and Interns to assist with
What do we want to see from you?
- Proficiency with Vectorworks, Sketch Up, Adobe Creative Suite
- Some client facing and site experience
- Experience working on Retail and F&B projects in the UK and/or internationally
- Design-led portfolio showcasing excellent concept and technical skills
In return the studio offers:
- Development opportunities to grow into Senior Designer
- Hybrid working
- Holiday allowance and pension contribution
If you are interested in this role please apply to this advert with your CV and portfolio (PDF format, 9MB limit) and I will be in touch to discuss it with you.