As a Mid-weight Designer, you will support the team in designing, selecting and specifying the FF&E elements for a large scale private residential compound in the Middle East. There will be multiple private residences within the complex, and each will have their own distinct look and feel.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing bespoke FF&E elements
- Researching, selecting and specifying "off the shelf" products and antiques
- Contributing to furniture layouts
- Providing technical knowledge on different hard and soft finishes including flooring, wall coverings, window treatments and fabrics
- Collaborating with the design team to develop and translate design briefs into captivating and luxurious interior concepts
- Creating detailed design presentations, including mood boards, sketches, and 3D renderings, to effectively communicate design concepts.
- Project experience based in the Middle East
- Excellent knowledge of UK and international suppliers
- Excellent knowledge of FF&E elements
- Good use of materiality in a design led portfolio
The studio offers a list of comprehensive benefits including:
- Company laptop and phone
- Annual pay reviews and yearly discretionary bonus
- Hybrid and flexible working hours
- Private medical
- Business discounts
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV and portfolio (PDF format, 9mb limit) and one of our team will be in touch to discuss this with you. Please note we are unable to accept links to WeTransfer documents so please contact us directly to discuss, if your portfolio is too large to submit.