The studio have a beautiful office in a convenient West London location with good transport links. The established team are well organised and progression opportunities are available to those who want them.
As the Mid-weight Interior Designer, you will be working on luxury projects within the Hospitality and F&B sectors. Projects span the globe, including America, Europe and Asia, working with global and boutique brands alike.
So, what are we looking for?
- A strong FF&E Designer with demonstrable experience in designing bespoke fabric, furniture and finishes
- Ideally some proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop, Indesign and SketchUp
- Confidence in hand sketching and presenting new ideas
- Knowledge of current UK building regulations
- Enhanced holiday scheme and enhanced pension matching scheme
- Staff well being benefits such as weekly fruit deliveries, monthly breakfast and monthly staff drinks
- Annual performance based bonus scheme
- Much more including long service awards and study leave days