Due to the bijou nature of the studio, they are looking for an FF&E Designer with a varied sector skillset. You will be comfortable working across different projects including hotels, private members clubs, restaurants, private residences and yachts. You will be organised and adaptable as a designer, able to specify and procure ready made products, and design finishes and furniture when appropriate and within budget. You will also have excellent skills with suppliers, both domestic and international.
So, what are we looking for from you?
- A design led FF&E portfolio showcasing both specified and bespoke designed pieces, finishes and fittings
- 3+ years working in a studio on luxury projects
- Experience working on a variety of projects across the residential and hospitality sectors
- Competitive salary with yearly reviews
- Abilility to work from home 1 day per week
- Friendly company culture with lots of development opportunities available