The business has several different arms including Workplace Design, Consultancy, Project Management, Furniture Design and Spaceplanning. Your role will sit within the Workplace Design department, working on Office D&B projects both in the UK and Internationally. Your clients will span from creative start-ups to huge global firms with large office asset portfolios. Your responsibility as the Mid or Senior Technical Designer will mainly comprise of producing the technical drawings, to be used for construction. Other parts of your role will be liaising with clients, working with internal stakeholders and designers to deliver projects and solving technical design difficulties.
On a day to day basis you will be:
- Liaising with internal stakeholders, projects team, sub contractors and clients on project progress
- Liaising with project management, designers and pre-construction to understand project timelines
- Producing construction detail technical drawings
So, what skills do we want to see from you?
- Proficiency in AutoCAD (experience with Sketch Up and the Adobe Suite also advantageous)
- Experience working on fast paced projects, ideally D&B Workplace, Education, Industrial or Medical
In return, the company offers:
- Fully hybrid working practice (3/2 ratio)
- Competitive salary with annual review
- 10% bonus based on personal and company performance
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays and time off at Christmas, plus your birthday off
- Pension contribution
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV and portfolio (PDF format, 9mb limit) and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more depth.