The business has several different arms including Workplace Design, Consultancy, Project Management, Furniture Design and Spaceplanning. Your role will sit within the Spaceplanning department. As the Mid or Senior Spaceplanner, your role will be extremely varied week to week. From the successful projects they have completed previously, the company have developed frameworks with global corporate clients to manage their office property portfolios. Therefore, spaceplanning work will be varied across new build, refurbishment and existing office spaces.
On a day to day basis you will be:
- Liaising and meeting with clients
- Working with internal stakeholders to manage timelines and deliverables
- Developing spaceplanning principles
- Maintaining master drawings
- Working on validation processes, asset surveys and measured surveys, analysing furniture re-use, quantifying new opportunities
So, what skills do we want to see from you?
- Proficiency in AutoCAD (experience with the Adobe Suite, Excel and any CRM systems is also beneficial)
- Site experience, including surveying new sites
- Experience working on fast paced projects, ideally Workplace, Education, Industrial or Medical, but other sectors will be considered
In return, the company offers:
- Fully hybrid working practice (3/2 ratio)
- Competitive salary with annual review
- 10% bonus based on personal and company performance
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays and time off at Christmas, plus your birthday off
- Pension contribution
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV and portfolio (PDF format, 9mb limit) and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more depth.