The multi-award-winning interior design studio is working on several international projects, including a large scale hotel project based in Europe. As the Technical Designer, you will liaise with the architects and other consultants, such as MEP, kitchen, and lighting, to prepare technical drawings and update layouts.
You must have an excellent understanding of hospitality industry standards and be able to work methodically and accurately to meet deadlines.
- Utilize AutoCAD software to create technical drawings
- Ensure compliance with hospitality industry standards
- Liaise with architects and other consultants to coordinate project requirements
- Prepare technical drawings and update layouts as necessary
- Ideally familiarity with BIM 360 for drawing upload and model sharing
- Have modelling and design capabilities for bespoke joinery and FF&E items
- Work to set deadlines with minimum supervision
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely to support the team
- Strong design/technical skills
- Driven and motivated with excellent communication skills
- Understanding of project process and stages
- Knowledge of hospitality and hotel projects
- Deadline-oriented with the ability to set internal deadlines for accuracy and completeness
- Positive attitude and great team worker
- Proactive and flexible approach
- Genuine flair for design
- Award winning Hospitality studio based in London
- Offering a competitive salary based on experience
- Working fully in office Monday-Friday
- Small-Medium sized team of around 12
- 2 beautiful office dogs!
If you are interested in applying for this position please apply with you CV and Portfolio today.