This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Designer looking to quickly progress to a Midweight.
The role will initially be focused around FF&E, scheduling and ordering but will evolve into a fully all-rounded Interior Designer position.
Skills and Experience:
- An organized, confident, and professional candidate with a proactive and down-to-earth demeanour.
- A keen eye for design
- Proficiency in freehand sketching and perspective drawing would be beneficial
- Dedicated to achieving team success
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to travel to different project sites
- Preference for at least 1 year of industry experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup, EstiPC, Photoshop, and Illustrator
You will report internally and support the Design Director in delivering high-end luxury projects.
- Creating design schemes and preparing presentations
- Conducting interior space planning
- Developing concepts for joinery and custom furniture
- Specifying FF&E (furniture, fixtures, and equipment), soft furnishings, and hard finishes
- Controlling costs and managing budgets
- Contributing to drawing packages, including space planning, elevations, and joinery details
- Preparing schedules for FF&E, designs, and finishes
- Coordinating and managing projects and on-site activities
- Working in office Monday-Friday 9-6pm
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Progression opportunities
- Specialising in prime residential projects
*Please note* - This is a London based role and you must have the Right to Work in the UK - sponsorship will not be offered.