As a Junior Interior Designer you will be working with a supportive and collaborative team to deliver projects from initial concept to completion.
The studio offer hybrid working as well as progression opportunities.
Skills and experience:
- Confident multitasking
- Strong creative skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Portfolio representing strong design skills
- A genuine interest in Commercial projects
- Experience working from concept to completion
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketchup
- Retail roll-out experience would be preferred- although not essential
- Ability to collaborate with the team and pitch innovative ideas
- Full clean UK Driving license
- Hybrid working and highly flexible attitude
- Fantastic company culture
- Strong progression opportunities
- Offices across the globe – potential opportunities to travel!
- Team social events
- Over 20 years experience
Please note you must have the Right to work in the UK.