This is an amazing opportunity for a Junior Designer to kick start their career with one of the leading Hospitality design studios.
As a Junior Interior Designer you will be supported and trained by Senior members of the team and you will have the chance to progress and grow within the studio.
Working with both existing well known clients and new exciting projects wins across the globe, this opportunity is not to be missed!
The role / responsibilities:
- Supporting the Design team across all stages of projects
- Working on award winning projects
- Assisting with furniture layout, material selection, and lighting design
- Collaborate with team members to produce design concepts and presentations
- Assisting with technical drawings
Skills and experience:
- Good AutoCAD skills and willingness to develop skills further
- Pro-active attitude
- Willingness to support the team
- Offering creative input and suggestions towards concept
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ideally skills within technical design stages
- Motivated and keen to progress
- Passion for Interior Design and ideally within the High end Hospitality market
- Degree or equivalent in Interior Design / relevant field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Studio specialising in High End Hospitality projects both in the UK and internationally
- Working on a hybrid model – diary dependent
- Close-knit team of 23 designers
- Frequent social events and team outings
- Private healthcare after 6 months
- Pension after 3 months
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with your CV and portfolio.
Please note you must have the Right to work in the UK.