Do you want to work with infamous names within the Luxury 5* Hotel industry?
Would you like to work in a supportive team who encourage creativity and progression?
Are you ready to kickstart your career?...
As a Junior Designer, you will support the design team, with particular focus on understanding the in-house design philosophy. A Bachelor’s degree required in Interior design or related field. In this incredible role, you will work on global projects from concept to completion and there is also the opportunity to travel!
Skills and Qualifications:
- Detail oriented and thorough
- Must meet deadlines and ensure accuracy of all work produced
- Willing to take initiative and ownership of all tasks given
- Creative, show a positive attitude, and be a team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of: AutoCAD, FF&E software, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and hand sketching is an advantage
About the Studio:
- The studio specializes in high-end Hospitality projects, both in the UK and internationally.
- The team offers a hybrid working model, accommodating individual schedules.
- With a close-knit team of approx 20 designers, the studio fosters a collaborative environment and frequently organizes social events and team outings.
- As part of the team, employees will enjoy private healthcare after 6 months and pension benefits after just 3 months.
*Please note - You must have the Right to work in the UK, sponsorship will not be offered.