This prestigious studio has created stunning interiors for almost half a century and has proudly worked with a variety of clients across the globe.
As a Junior Interior Architect you will be working closely with a Senior to design amazing projects!
Skills and responsibilities:
- Full proficiency with AutoCAD and Photoshop
- Experience and understanding of Luxury Residential projects
- Strong technical detailing skills, ability to create detailed CAD layouts
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and M&E
- Ideally an interest in classical design, antiques and ornate traditional architecture.
- Experience designing bespoke joinery and furniture
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
- Confident re-layering Architectural drawings / translating into Interior designs
- Innovative ideas, confident offering suggestions and solutions
- Working 5 days in the office – central London based
- Offering 25 days holiday
- Promoting a “17:30 departure” every day, work and home life balance is very important
- Family oriented team
- A prestigious Residential studio for almost 50 years!
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with your CV and portfolio.
Please note you must have the Right to work in the UK.