Would you like to join a global D&B company, who specialise in Commercial Workplace design?
This is a your chance to join a forward-thinking, people-centric, and socially responsible entity that recognizes the importance of sustainability in shaping the future of work and living environments.
Your Skills & experience:
- Proficient with Revit & Enscape
- Proven experience working on Workplace projects
- Ability to create detailed technical packages
- Innovative mindset with a passion for bringing transformative ideas to life.
- Detail-oriented and organized approach to project management.
- Adaptable to evolving project requirements and able to navigate challenges effectively.
- Commitment to delivering high-quality outcomes while meeting specified timelines and budget constraints.
- Beautiful open plan office in central London with river views!
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme & travel loans available
- Approx 20 people in team
- Private Health & dental care
- Offering flexible working hours
- Frequent social events!
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with your CV and portfolio.
Please note you must have the Right to work in the UK - do not apply if you require sponsorship as this will not be offered.