FRAME are currently looking for either a Mid or Senior Interior Designer to work on a contract basis for around 3-4 months. The studio are an AJ100 Architecture & Interior Design firm with a very reputable name in the industry and luxury projects in the UK and around the world! The Interiors team are looking to grow their Hospitality team due to an increase in new projects, so they are therefore looking for Designers who have specifically working on high end/ luxury Hotel projects (UK or international).
The contract has the possibility to go permanent after (if of interest) and they are looking for talented individuals to join ASAP to due a busy project!
- AutoCAD, Abode Suite proficiency
- Specialist in Hospitality projects
- All round skill set including design/ concept and technical stages also
- UK studio/ building regulation and construction knowledge
- Excellent communication and organisation background
The studio are a large, AJ100 studio based in London, they are renowned for their Hospitality projects as mentioned. Where they are a very close knit team, they are looking for someone to be based in the office initially however do have a hybrid set up once you have settled in.
In order to apply, please send your CV (PDF only) for consideration.