FRAME are currently working with a Luxury Residential studio, based in London, to recruit a Mid - Senior FF&E Designer.
As a Mid - Senior FF&E Designer you will be responsible for creating and developing conceptual design, working across every stage of the design and procurement process, sourcing materials, production of bespoke furniture specifications and delivery through to installation.
This fantastic family run 20-year-old studio who have a low turnover of staff members, work in a non-hierarchical setup and have projects with an array of design styles.
They are looking for a collaborative team player, who has a can-do attitude that is happy to work on projects incorporating different design styles.
- Strong team relationships and “family style” company culture
- Just over 20 people working for the company with 11 Designers
- Specialising in Luxury projects within the Residential Sector
- Possibility of hybrid working hours after 2 to 3 months
- Growing due to amazing projects, both in the UK and internationally!
- Proficiency with CAD, Excel, Photoshop and PowerPoint
- Excellent understanding of materials and suppliers, including price points
- Strong concept design and development skills
- Scheduling and budgeting knowledge, procurement will be considered bonus.
- Confident liaising with clients, experience attending client meetings and able to represent your designs
- Experience working on High End Residential / Luxury Hospitality projects (Ideally 5+ years)
- Strong eye to detail
- Ability to track project hours and deliverables
- Experience meeting with clients and suppliers
- Strong team player with collaborative working attitude
- Ability to design bespoke lighting and furniture preferred, although not essential
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to work to deadlines
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!