With over 20 years' experience in the Luxury, International Retail and Hospitality sector, working on a mixture of both new and retained clients on AMAZING projects!
The studio have a fantastic benefits package including; an in-house Italian chef, early finish every Thursday with drinks, gorgeous views of the city and team well-being sessions including yoga and personal training.
The directors believe in a healthy work / home life balance and are proud of the relaxed but hard-working environment they have created.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience leading a team from concept to completion
- Confident with technical drawings stages 3-4
- Proficiency with Rhino, Revit would also be preferred
- All-round Interior Designer, experience working on projects from concept through to completion
- Experience working on Large-scale Retail / Hospitality projects, ideally International
- Spatial planning knowledge and experience
- Ability to collaborate with other departments
- Strong concept and technical abilities
- knowledge of materials and finishes
- Fluency in Mandarin and experience working with Chinese coordination processes will be considered favourably- however not compulsory!
- On-site experience
- Over 20 years of experience within the Architecture, Interior Design and Strategy field
- Specialising in both UK and Worldwide, Large – scale, High End projects
- Strongly believe in internal progression
- Working for Extremely high profile clients across multiple sectors
- Amazing benefits package including; an in house chef, Yoga sessions, Personal training sessions, life drawing workshops, team social events, office drinks every Thursday from 4pm and beautiful London views!
Please note you must have the right to work within the UK, this is a fully office based role.
You must also have a valid passport as the role may require travelling to site outside of the UK.