The company splits its project portfolio 50/50 between private Residential and multi-unit developments. The studio Directors are well connected within the industry and partner with the most exclusive brands in the development world. Project locations are predominantly within London but span the globe including the Caribbean and the Bahamas.
The studio is now looking for an experienced Interior Architect to join them, working on a mixture between private Residential and development projects. The ideal person will be both extremely creative and technically savvy, able to carry a project from inception through to completion. You will be working as part of a collaborative team of designers, delivering luxury projects. The studio describes their style as "considered", "edited", "modern" and "thoughtful".
So, what do you need to have in order to be suitable for this role?
- Excellent skills with AutoCAD
- A design-focused portfolio with examples of creative Interior Architecture on Residential projects
- At least 5 years experience as an Interior Architect working on High-end Residential projects
What can you expect in return?
- Holiday, pension - all the usual suspects!
- Collaborative working environment
- Progression opportunities
- Competitive salary with discretionary end of year bonuses
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most recent CV and a portfolio showing your High-end Residential experience.