The Head of Interior Architecture position is pivotal, involving the supervision and coordination of interior architecture projects from their inception to completion.
This role requires a combination of team management and project management skills, coupled with a profound understanding of interior architecture design.
You should possess experience in working on high-end luxury projects and have a track record of direct engagement with high-net-worth clients. The role reports directly to the managing director.
Your skills & experience:
- Team Management experience
- Project Management & on-site experience
- Design and planning
- Quality control
- Budget management
- Client relations
- Award winning and established High end Residential Studio
- Flexible hybrid working, 3 days in office 2 remote
- Positive and supportive work culture within a diverse and social team
- Discretionary performance-based annual bonus
- 25 days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays, with a full day off for your birthday. Office closure between Christmas and New Year's Eve (3 days)
- Additional annual leave entitlements based on length of service
- Employee Assistance Programme in partnership with Health Assured
- Eye test vouchers
*Please note – you must have the Right to Work in the UK - Do NOT apply if you require sponsorship