The studio is a new business, formed by one of the directors of a top London based Hospitality Design companies. Already 6 strong, my client are looking to grow to a team of 10 in the next few months. The studio have a strong project pipeline already, having existing long standing relationships with some of the world’s most prestigious hotel groups and developers. The projects you will initially be working on will be for a high-end restaurant brand, producing concepts and roll outs to expand their existing global portfolio. Subsequent projects in the pipeline include beach clubs for a luxury resort brand, and several one off restaurant concepts.
The studio have a flexible hybrid working model, with their creative space based in a fully co-working office near Waterloo. The office is beautiful, with flexible working spaces, a gym, showers, fully equipped kitchens, break out spaces, bar, rooftop terrace, ample bike storage and good connections to both underground and overground services.
My client is looking for an experienced FF&E Designer with excellent bespoke FF&E skill. You will be comfortable working across different projects including hotels, private members clubs, restaurants, bars and other leisure spaces. You will ideally also be proficient or have some experience with Vectorworks, although the studio are open to cross-training the right person.
So, what are we looking for from you?
- A concept led portfolio of work, including examples of Hospitality, F&B and Leisure design projects
- Examples of bespoke FF&E pieces, including custom furniture, wall coverings, soft furnishing etc
- Examples of project schedules and specifications
- Work samples showing considered FF&E layering
- Over 3 years experience working in a studio, on live projects
- Excellent presentation skills
- Competitive salary with yearly reviews
- Hybrid and flexible working environment
- Friendly company culture with lots of development opportunities available