The office is based in Central London, with excellent travel links and a buzzing local area. A wide range of soft benefits are offered including daily breakfast, sports massages available monthly, prizes for being voted Colleague of the Month, champagne and cake on your birthday, project visits and tickets to awards ceremonies.
My client are looking for a dynamic and creative individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will be heading up a small team (between 7-8 individuals including a Technician, Graphic Designer and Visualiser) delivering Workplace and Commercial projects in tight timelines, sometimes as little as 8 weeks. The team approach each project in a consultative manner, which you will lead as the Director. Your skills with client, contractor and stakeholder liaison will be strong, and you will feel confident delivering pitches to new and existing clients.
So, what do they want to see from you?
- Creative portfolio with a clear journey from a concept to the finished article
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team and pitching to clients
- Experience in either D&B or traditional Workplace design
- Hand-sketching and AutoCAD examples
What is on offer in return?
- Incredibly competitive base salary
- Commission based on projects worked on (typically £20-30k on top of your base salary)
- High-performance culture that rewards hard work
- Enhanced holiday and pension
If you are interested in this position please apply to this advert and I will organise a time to have a confidential conversation with you. Please provide your most recent CV and a copy of your portfolio with your application.
Please note that you require the right to work in the UK for this position, and my client are unable to sponsor prospective employees.