Working with some of the world’s most recognised and prestigious brands, such as Heineken, Macallan, Dalmore and Baileys, the company provides design expertise for retail interiors, exhibitions, and events.
Our client is looking for someone that is inquisitive, imaginative, passionate and skilled. They often spend their days orchestrating ideas, crafting stories and creating living, breathing worlds for brands. They are constantly looking for the next best creative idea and need someone who craves inspiration and are curious.
The most important thing for this position is for the successful candidate to have had a few years of experience working with the creative direction and branding of retail outlets. This person should be able to take a brief from a client and create a conceptual idea of how the brand will be represented.
Working on both smaller and larger projects, permanent to pop up, they work closely with their clients to develop, define and translate brand values to deliver meaningful, effective and completely unforgettable work.
Skills and experience:
- Over 3 years’ experience working with 3D Studio Max
- A strong desire to improve your design skills and learn the best new ways to develop products
- Experience working on high end luxury brands
- Good knowledge of design concepts
- Experience making functional prototypes
- Strong 3d modelling skills, ideally with Solidworks knowledge
- Good rendering skills
- Photoshop, Illustrator InDesign, and other Adobe Creative Suite software experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- £35,000+ depending on experience
- WFH until the end of March, then it will be Hybrid working with a brand new office space
- The chance to work with some of the biggest retail projects
- 28 days holiday + Christmas break
Please note – you must have the Right to work in the UK and have a valid passport for travel.