FRAME are currently looking an Architectural Technician/ Technologist or an experienced Technical Architect to join a Architecture studio in London. The firm has projects both in the UK and across Europe within the Healthcare and MOD sectors and work across a range of RIBA stages.
The studio are a medium sized studio, urgently looking to hire some exceptional new talent! They have a hybrid set up on offer, including 3 days in office per week and 2 from home. They have a really friendly, positive office ethos and some exciting projects coming up this year.
- Employee-owned trust which also entitles you to generous bonuses
- Private healthcare cash plan
- Group personal pension scheme (tax-efficient retirement savings)
- Mind and body fitness support:
- Online and telephone GP services
- Medical second opinions
- Mental health support
- Burnout prevention
- Get fit program
- Loan schemes
- Annual leave: Up to 25 days plus bank holidays
- End-of-year time off
- Unpaid leave: Option to buy 5 extra days of leave annually
- Gym memberships
- Season ticket travel and parking loans
- Training schemes
- Railcard - if you travel to site often then they will pay for railcards which you can also use for personal use and save money for weekend trips
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Parental leave: Extra 5 days on top of statutory leave for the arrival of a new baby
- Childcare vouchers
- Study leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Socials and events
- Pay for all compulsory subscriptions
- We are seeking a Technician/Technologist and a Technical Architect with a passion for Healthcare or MOD projects.
- Projects across London and Europe.
- Experience across various RIBA stages with particular focus on technical stages 3-5.
- Must be Revit proficient, having used it every day in practice for over 4 years.
- Boast your past expertise in healthcare (hospitals/medical centers/clinics), laboratories, MOD, Education, Science/Research or Datacenter sectors.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- A great technical ability including delivering works packages, detailing and knowledge and demonstrated application of Building Regulations required.
- Understanding of the Revit modelling process and best practices.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity and take your architecture career to the next level!
Apply now with your cv and portfolio to join this great team and to hear more (we will not send your details without discussing the company name with you first!).
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK.