FRAME are currently looking for a skilled BIM Coordinator or BIM Manager a very busy, AJ100 Architecture & Interior Design studio on a permanent basis, salary ranging from £50,000 - £62,000 per annum. The studio are well established, covering numerous sectors such as Commercial offices, Cultural, Science labs, Mixed use. They are looking for someone experienced in BIM/ Revit, ideally from an Architecture studio although can be flexible.
- Revit proficiency
- UK construction and building regulation knowledge
- Excellent communication and organisation background
- Strong at leading or management
- 10 years' experience minimum
- All RIBA stages from 0-7
- Implementation of BIM standards/ workflows
- Analysis of legal implications of BIM requirements
- BIM execution plans
- Model maintenance
The London studio is large sized, they would like someone to work mostly in the office although once you have been with them for some time they can extend to some home working also wioth a 3 day in 2 home split. They are a freidntly, passionate, award winning studio looking for someone to start ASAP.
In order to apply, please send your CV (PDF only) for consideration.