FRAME is seeking a BIM Manager or BIM Coordinator with a strong architectural background, excellent BIM skills and in-depth understanding of modern digital construction concepts for an award winning, AJ100 company. You must have experience as a BIM Manager or experienced BIM Coordinator. Please read the required experience needed for this role below, and check out the amazing benefits that are offered in the package!
Skills and abilities
- Sound technical understanding of UK construction processes, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Minimum of 3 years UK professional work experience as a BIM Manager or experienced BIM Coordinator.
- Experience working on large residential and commercial projects and delivering projects using Revit across all RIBA work stages, particularly from Stage 3 onwards.
- Experience working on BIM Level 2 with a detailed understanding of ISO 19650 compliancy.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, appointment and information protocol, drawings, specifications, and scopes of work.
- Minimum of advanced Revit and AutoCAD experience essential for this position.
- Experience of Navisworks essential.
- Experience of running clash detection and producing clash reports.
- Experience of Dynamo essential.
- Knowledge of Solibri, Revitzo and BIM Collab advantageous.
- Knowledge of NBS Chorus advantageous.
- Knowledge of visualisation technologies and their place in the BIM workflow.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work on own initiative, managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- Possess strong people skills and leadership skills.
- Review and mitigate risk.
- Support bid and early-stage client liaison for BIM aspirations
- Based on Client requirements, develop a pre-construction BIM Execution Plan, establish and set up project BIM protocols, host BIM kick-off meetings with all parties and further meetings as required
- Guide, support and review the delivery of Client requirements and agreed protocols produced by the team, assisting as required to ensure workflow and meet production schedules
- Overseeing the use of BIM/Revit software company wide, including configuring, maintaining and supporting all BIM related software installations.
- Maintaining and developing DA Revit Template and all BIM/Revit manuals and protocols, ensuring alignment and compliance with ISO 19650.
- Setting up Revit projects, supporting start-up co-ordination and setting out project BIM Strategy.
- Maintaining company specific Revit Library.
- Maintaining project BEPs.
- Monitoring and assessing staff Revit skill levels and identifying training needs. Providing and organising end-user training.
- Enforcing DA BIM Standards and regularly auditing project models to ensure compliance with project standards.
- Troubleshooting Revit related issues.
- Assisting in and creating content in response to project needs.
- Identifying and evaluating new, relevant BIM related software and technologies.
- Reporting to the Board.
This company have an EXTENSIVE list of benefits which I can go into in much greater detail should you be interested in the role however, the main benefits are:
- Wellbeing - 24 hour assistance program / Mindfulness sessions/ wellbeing monitors/ monthly breakfast/ office dog/financial support for medium to long term illness
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and return to work bonus
- Health + Fitness - Subsidised corporate gym membership 50% of gym fees paid, Team sports events, Cycle to work scheme, healthy breakfast and fruit provided daily
- Bonuses - Staff bonuses based on hitting yearly financial targets
- Generous annual leave
- Pension /Financial
- Professional Support
- Socials/Culture - Ski trip, summer weekend conference, office bar from 4pm every Friday, bimonthly film club, Visits to galleries/exhibitions paid for followed by evening social
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK.
If you are interested in the BIM Manager/ Coordinator role please apply with your CV/Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on here and I will be in touch!