Utilising the latest Revit Architecture technology, and with over a decade of experience and extensive knowledge, our client is now looking for a BIM Coordinator to join their progressive and award-winning studio in North London.
You will join a team where your work environment promises to be exciting and interactive and that nurtures creativity and enthusiasm. The studio creates places with personality and purpose, that are well-made, well-used and well-loved. Their values underpin how they work, and how they pursue this goal.
As the BIM Coordinator your role and responsibilities will include:
- Initiate and maintain projects in accordance with ISO19650 standards including the formulation and development of project specific BIM documents including BIM Execution Plans, TIDPs, MIDPs and Responsibility Matrices
- Develop baseline volume strategy for projects and lead production of Revit Project Information Models (PIMs)
- Initiate and maintain COBie UK compliant Asset Information Models (AIMs)
- Manage PIMs health in terms of warnings, meta-data and structure of information
- Lead BIM Kick-off Meetings with Design Team
- Manage Information Exchange protocols and deliverables (RVT/IFC/NWC/NWD)
- Lead and manage coordination between consultants in Navisworks Manage
- Lead coordination workshops and track/report clashes and communicate to Design
- Team/Contractor through accurate reporting.
- Assist in the production of bespoke project Revit families
- Salary - £40,000 - £56,000 per annum depending on experience
- Working in the office Monday and Wednesday and the rest from home
- 24 days annual leave a year (4 taken at Christmas) + bank holidays
- 5% Employer pension contribution
- Staff profit share scheme (bonuses)
- Payment of annual professional subscriptions
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Hybrid working
- Interest free season travel loans
- Paid and unpaid study leave options
- CPD sessions
- 3 days study leave per annum
- Private medical
- Plus much more!