Utilising the latest Revit and Bentley Architecture technology, and with over a decade of experience and extensive knowledge, our client is now looking for a BIM Coordinator to join their progressive and award-winning studio in North London.
You will join a team where your work environment promises to be exciting and interactive and that nurtures creativity and enthusiasm. The studio creates places with personality and purpose, that are well-made, well-used and well-loved. Their values underpin how they work, and how they pursue this goal.
As the BIM Coordinator your role and responsibilities will include:
- Initiate and maintain projects in accordance with ISO19650 standards including the formulation and development of project specific BIM documents including BIM Execution Plans, TIDPs, MIDPs and Responsibility Matrices
- Develop baseline volume strategy for projects and lead production of Revit Project Information Models (PIMs)
- Initiate and maintain COBie UK compliant Asset Information Models (AIMs)
- Manage PIMs health in terms of warnings, meta-data and structure of information
- Lead BIM Kick-off Meetings with Design Team
- Manage Information Exchange protocols and deliverables (RVT/IFC/NWC/NWD)
- Lead and manage coordination between consultants in Navisworks Manage
- Lead coordination workshops and track/report clashes and communicate to Design
- Team/Contractor through accurate reporting.
- Assist in the production of bespoke project Revit families
You will have great people skills and you will use these to:
- Become an active member of the BIM Steering Group offering advice and suggestions towards innovation within the studio and best-practice workflows for adoption by the wider practice
- Provide one-to-one mentoring on 'Best Practice' workflows to project teams as required within Edinburgh office
- Act as conduit between London BIM Team and Studio Scotland to help maintain company standards and cross-fertilisation
On offer are some fantastic benefits including:
- 25 days paid holiday per year
- Studio shutdown between Christmas and New Year
- A culture that nurtures creativity and enthusiasm
After successful completion of probation, you will also benefit from:
- Duvet day
- Death in service
- Income protection
- Plus much more
If you are interested in the BIM Coordinator role please apply with your CV and we will be in touch.