As the BIM Architect you will be working on Residential projects scaling from smaller bespoke homes, to large masterplans for new villages and everything in between. Our client provides services across all stages of a project from concept and planning to delivery and post-handover evaluation.
So, what are we looking for from you?
- Advanced Revit and Level 2 BIM skills
- Experience using Navisworks, with Dynamo and AutoCAD an advantage
- Experience providing mentoring and training in Revit and BIM
- Confidence writing BEPs, TIDPs, producing project audits and managing internal clash detection reviews
- Experience setting up Revit projects and working as a model manager as required
- Managing Revit models from concept to completion including checking and validating models when received from external consultants
What can the company offer you in return?
- Equal opportunities employer
- Support with continued professional development
- Group learning and discussion sessions on wide ranging topics from business planning reviews to seminars and presentations from colleagues
- Monthly get togethers in person to share ideas, learn new skills and celebrate company successes
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 4% employee matched pension scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Shared Parental Pay Policy
- Profit share scheme
- Professional memberships contributed too as well as financial support and study leave days for Part III and other qualifications
- Season ticket loan
- Wellbeing benefits such as weekly yoga classes, cycle to work scheme, EAP, life and health assurance, death in service, medical insurance and health cash plan
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your most recent CV and a portfolio of your relevant work (PDF format, 9mb maximum file size). One of our consultants will then be in touch to discuss the opportunity in more depth with you.