This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard working, ambitious Designer keen to progress to Director in the near future.
You will be responsible for resourcing, planning and leading multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion.
The studio thrives on imagination and creativity, which you will encourage and support your team with.
As an Associate Interior Designer you will report to the Operations Manager by producing concepts, narratives and leading technical stages, using AutoCAD.
This is a fully encompassing and rewarding role for a Designer who loves to be hands on in all stages, as well as managing a team.
Using your extensive knowledge within High end Hospitality projects (Food & Beverage in particular) you will work on projects from concept to completion and lead the team to deliver amazing projects!
As a highly driven and motivational Designer, you will support and evoke imagination within the team.
This role will also utilise your strong client facing skills.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience plus a percentage of profit share
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday plus 5 days at Christmas
- Option for Hybrid working (Minimum 3 days in office per week)
- Office hours Monday – Thursday 9-6pm & Friday 9-5pm
- Frequent social events
- Weekly inspiration meetings
- Part of a membership scheme co-working space, offering amazing benefits including; yoga, cocktail events, workshops, mental health support and more
- Friendly, highly supportive team of 12
Please note you must have the Right to work in the UK.