FRAME are currently working with a London based, top AJ100 Architecture & Interior Design studio who are looking for an Associate Director level individual to join the studio. The studio have multiple UK and international offices and work across a range of sectors including Residential, Retail/ Refurb, Commercial and Transport to name a few. They are looking for someone at Senior level who has ideally worked with medium to large scale UK studios with a focus on the Residential sector. The ideal person will have worked on both small and large scale/ multi-unit Residential schemes, any other sector experience would also be welcome and they do have other sectors that may be looking.
The studio are looking for someone who will have a focus on growing and expanding their Residential team including winning new work/ business development, playing an active role in new initiatives, as well as being the primary contact for clients and contractors etc. Where this is a senior position, they will also need someone every confident in planning and finance such as fees and appointments scheduling, as well as managing all relevant procedures and coordination of projects within the office.
- Financial and planning experience – fees and assigning projects
- Working with Directors and board members to provide regular updates
- Must have UK based projects- ideally Residential/ Commercial/ Mixed use
- Strong in all RIBA stages- design/ feasibility, technical, on site
- Project running, client facing and team management experience
- UK studio/ building regulation and construction knowledge
- Excellent communication and organisation background
- Working as a studio ambassador promoting its value sand beliefs
The studio are an award winning, large scale AJ100 sized firm and as mentioned have multiple UK and International offices. They have been established in the industry for a long time and are a very sought-after name in the market, with a collaborative and creative office atmosphere. They have a hybrid set up with 3 days in the office and 2 working from home, however upon start they would love someone to be in a little more to absorb as much as possible. The team are very busy team with a great office culture, I have made numerus placements with them all with glowing feedback!
In order to apply, please send your CV (PDF only) for consideration.