FRAME is partnered with an AJ100 practice, as they are seeking an Architectural Technician or Technologist to join their team in London and are offering you a highly competitive package. They are also awarded best company to work for in 2022.
This company have won over 200 awards either as a finalist or as a winner from a wide range of awarding bodies, across a wide range of sectors: Education, Healthcare, Leisure, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Science and more. Their work is frequently recognised for excellence.
If interested, you should have experience working as an Architectural Technician/Technologist with UK project experience.
As an Architectural Technician/Technologist your role and responsibilities will include:
- Experience working in a UK practice (UK building regulation knowledge)
- Working as part of a team
- Healthcare experience or Clinical Planning project experience desired.
- If you have great technical experience in Education, Healthcare, Leisure, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Science, or any large sector project experience this is desired too
- RIBA stages 3-6
- Technical detailing experience on UK projects is important
- Revit proficiency (BIM Level 2 and AutoCAD also would be desirable)
- Good at working as part of a team and happy to get stuck in!
- Flexible approach to your working life - Hybrid working
- Awarded best company to work for in 2022
- Strive to provide the best approach to personal development, wellbeing and giving back to you
- Offer a range of rewards, internal programmes and partnering initiatives
- Generous pension
- Profit share
- Private healthcare
- Enhanced parental leave
- They encourage your personal development from the very beginning
- Annual international trips to grow knowledge and strengthen team friendships
- Opportunities for international secondments
- Annual programme for professional skills training
- Support students during studies / architectural education
- They are an equal opportunities employer
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV and portfolio and we will be in touch.