This practice is medium-large in size with around 80 people. They work across a broad range of sectors including Mixed Use, Residential and Leisure schemes.
They are known for working closely with some of the UK's best clients and are able to get repeat business due to the quality of work they produce.
To be suitable for the position, you must have the following:
- 3 years + experience working for an Architectural studio
- Ideally all-round experience working on both planning and technical stages
- Proficiency with both AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience liaising with contractors/clients is desirable but not essential
- Strong interpersonal skills/ability to collaborate with a team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks (33 days) paid annual holiday
- Hybrid working, allowing for 1 day working from home
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Gym membership subsidy, paying the first £240 of the annual subscription