FRAME are currently on the lookout for 2 Architectural Technicians to join an Architecture studio based in London.
As a Technician at this architecture studio, you will work closely with their team of architects and lead the delivery of projects and developments. You will be responsible for the planning, tender and construction packages for UK commercial, residential and mixed-use projects.
You will be required to liaise with consultants and be the main point of contact for clients and contractors
- Expert Revit skills, ability to use AutoCAD, InDesign and Photoshop
- A good understanding of BIM standards and regulations within the UK
- In-depth knowledge of technical detailing and UK building control standards
- Understanding of tested, innovative materials and technologies
- Demonstrate excellent design, organisational and leadership skills
- Providing a support to other members of the team in Revit
The studio may be relatively small sized but they take on very creative and attractive projects. They offer a generous 30 days holiday package and organise many social events throughout the year. The role is hoping to be filled in May, just imagine starting off the summer with your new dream job !