This practice has an in-house building team so you have an opportunity to get some excellent hands-on experience and you will get the rewarding feeling of watching your work be built in front of your eyes.
If you like working in a social team and want to be involved with a variety of high-end new build and refurbishment projects, this could be the role for you.
- Experience working on new build and refurbishment projects
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to liaise with clients and in house building teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- 1 year + on site experience ideally
- Experience working on both the planning and technical stages
Benefits in return:
- Gain experience working on all aspects of a project
- Varied workload
- Potential to work towards your part 3
- Joining a social diverse team
- Ability to work on site for projects that are a ten-to-15-minute walk from the office
- Excellent transport links to the office
- Play a big part in the construction of high-end projects up to £1 million in value