The role will be predominately focused on Retail, Leisure and Hospitality projects, initially working for a high end retail client and on a recording studio.
To be suitable for this position, the following is essential:
- Strong experience on technical detailing, stages 4 +
- Experience working on relevant projects, ideally Retail schemes
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and Revit is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills/ability to liaise with contractors/clients
- Ability to work well within a team
- Experience managing, coaching and mentoring more junior staff
- Competitive salary offering £35,0000 - £48,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Flexible working (50% of working time in the office which must include Tuesday & Wednesday each week)
- 25 day’s holiday (plus bank holidays and an extra day off for birthday)
- private medical insurance (after 6 months)
- life assurance (after 6 months)
- pension scheme and payment of professional subscriptions
- wellbeing initiatives include discounts on selected gym memberships, fitness trackers & sportwear, spa breaks and mindfulness apps.