They are offering a highly competitive package and this position has the potential for the right candidates to develop in the organisation. This company offer a comprehensive range of services across a wide range of sectors. They encourage you to push their standards even higher and they will encourage you to fulfill your full potential.
If interested, you should be a qualified Architect with some years of experience, including UK project experience.
Architect - Skills required:
- Newly qualified or within 5 years post qualification
- Architect looking for experience across all RIBA work stages
- Opportunity to grow and develop into a job-running Project Architect
- Demonstrated knowledge of the design development process from RIBA Stages 1-3. Later RIBA stage knowledge desired
- Assisting the Project or Senior Architect in preparing works packages, drawings, imagery, schedules and presentations
- Understanding of planning process and building regulation requirements
- Ideally experience in the following sectors: Residential, Mixed-use, Healthcare, Commercial - offices, Scientific/ research facilities, Retrofit, Town Centre Masterplanning, Performing arts center's
- Knowledge of BIM level 2 and use of Revit essential. Revit test will be required.
- A competitive salary will be offered
- Car allowance
- BUPA cover
- Life insurance
- Payment of RIBA fees
- Discretionary Bonuses twice a year
- 25 days holiday + public holidays (plus the ability to buy/sell days)
- A great, admirable office culture
- Capability and contribution are readily recognised, and you are rewarded with the opportunity to rise through the business
- Encourage promotion from within and support this through mentoring
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV and portfolio and we will be in touch.