- Assist Senior Designers from concept to completion.
- Lead small to medium projects.
- Expert in interior architecture and FF&E products.
- Craft stunning mood boards and tailored presentations.
- Curate materials library and build supplier connections.
- Oversee project budgets and installation schedules.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, and MS Office.
- Globally renowned company with excellent high-end client base
- Large overall team, but small company feel within each sub-division
- Excellent benefits package including discretionary bonus, generous holiday allowance and your birthday off and enhanced pension
- Flexible and hybrid working policies
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV and a PDF portfolio of your work, no bigger than 9mb.
We are unable to provide sponsorship for a 12month FTC so this person must have full right to work in the UK.