FRAME is partnering exclusively with a boutique West London studio to hire a Junior FF&E Designer for their established team.
The studio is based in a beautiful West Central London location with great travel connections by bus, train and bicycle. The team are mid-sized, with a range of skill sets including Technical, Concept and FF&E. The studio is unique in that they rarely pitch for projects; their directors are revered in the industry and have a large number of industry connections that approach them directly for new projects. This means the projects they work on are highly exclusive, with exceptional scope for design.
As the Junior FF&E Designer you will:
* Work on a wide range of Hospitality, F&B and Leisure projects, assisting with the design of bespoke furniture, flooring, window treatments, hard and soft finishes and other FF&E elements
* Assist with suppliers to procure specialist items when bespoke design is not an option
* Write up project running schedules in order to prepare the FF&E elements on time
* Support the Lead FF&E Designer with clients or on-site as needed
This role requires someone with:
* Good knowledge of a wide range of hard and soft finishes
* Some connections within the design supply industry
* Experience designing or assisting with the design of furniture, wall coverings and soft furnishings
* Proficiency using CAD software to design furniture/lighting e.g. Sketch Up, Illustrator, AutoCAD, Vectorworks
The studio has a wonderful collaborative culture and often socialise together as a team. Company perks include visiting new projects (restaurants, members club, bars, hotels etc), annual Christmas Party, discretionary yearly bonus, pension and holiday allowance.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV and portfolio attached (9mb limit) and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.