FRAME is committed to providing a first class service to both our work seekers and clients. If you feel that we have failed in any way to meet your expectations, please contact us so that we can address your concerns.
- If you have a complaint please contact Chris Bramley, Chief Operations and Finance Officer by phone (02382 025300) in the first instance so that we can try and resolve your complaint informally.
- At this stage, if you are not satisfied please write to Chris Bramley at FRAME, Waterside Place, 5 Town Quay, Southampton, SO14 2AQ or alternatively email him at email@example.com
- We will write to you acknowledging your letter within two days to acknowledge receipt of your complaint.
- Chris Bramley will investigate your complaint and may contact you to seek clarification of certain issues. We undertake to complete our investigations within five working days. If we require additional time we will contact you to inform you of our progress.
- Chris Bramley will then contact to arrange a meeting, if you so wish to discuss your complaint and propose an appropriate solution or course of action. We will also send you a written copy of our findings.
- If you remain unsatisfied with the outcome of our investigation, you may request that the decision is reviewed. If you wish to do so please email our Chief Executive Officer, Mark Charman at firstname.lastname@example.org who will review the original findings of the case. We will respond within five working days giving Frame’s final position together with our reasons.
FRAME is a trading name of Faststream Recruitment Limited and we are a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation. If you still remain unsatisfied, you can appeal to them with your complaint. They can be contacted by email at email@example.com.