Clerkenwell Design Week is one of the most anticipated design events across the interior design industry. With industry professionals attending from all over the country, and even the world, we are excited to see what is in store this year.
Taking place in Clerkenwell, London, the design festival is set amongst some of the most reputable design firms and innovative businesses. Attendees can expect to be in the company of extraordinarily successful designers, aspiring designers, as well as individuals with a passion for the design industry. The Clerkenwell Design Week presents the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the latest designs, industry trends, product innovations and conversations.
This event promises to make an impressive comeback and provide attendees with an utterly unique experience.
Clerkenwell Design Week is an excellent opportunity to come together in person and celebrate the rich and diverse design community. Highlighting leading UK and international brands and companies, you will see a vast variety of showroom events (over 125 to be exact), exhibitions and installations that take place across Clerkenwell.
The event will run across three consecutive days from Tuesday the 24th of May to Thursday the 26th of May 2022, allowing attendance on a day and at a time that suits you. The week is a fantastic chance to get back out there and be involved with in-person events once again.
What can you expect this year?
- ‘Conversations at Clerkenwell’ – An exclusive series of daily talks that will uncover the latest industry topics for designers to debate and share their opinions on. This is a fantastic opportunity for designers and anyone passionate about design to come together in the same place and offer their personal perspectives on all things design.
- Events – Explore a vast variety of events including showcases on projects, talks, product launches, workshops, and parties. There are so many events on offer that attendees will be spoilt for choice. There is something for everyone and if you are looking to get inspired, Clerkenwell Design Week is the place to be.
- Installations – Be the first to see the innovative installations placed across Clerkenwell and uncover eye-catching projects that the industry’s most renowned studios have been working on.
- Brand activations – This is your opportunity to connect with the industry’s most reputable brands who are paving the way in activating interesting spaces.
- Fringe – Discover the Fringe partners including The Charter House, Cult Vision, IA Interior Architects, Old Session Hour, SimpsonHaugh Architects, and many more.
- Food and Drink – Clerkenwell is home to sought after restaurants and bars, including Piano works, Bourne & Hollingsworth, Zetter Townhouse, and Komyunitl London. Attendees will receive exclusive discounts, so be sure to make use of this and try the delicious food and drink options on offer.
Some of our dedicated and expert Interior Design Recruitment team are excited to be in attendance.
We will be attending the various activities on offer across the three days, and networking with industry professionals also in attendance.
We'd love to meet up, so please do get in contact and arrange a meeting in advance.
Stay tuned for more updates, by following us on LinkedIn here.