FRAME is partnering with a boutique Architecture practice based in South London, who are looking for a Project Architect to join their small but effective team.
The practice was founded in 2018 and have quickly become an established company within their field, drawing attention from the Architect's Journal and House and Garden Magazine. The team is 5 strong, with a range of experience and they work in a collaborative fashion. Project wise, the practice deals with a wide range of schemes from large scale master plans with local authorities to extensions on private houses. The studio are steadily growing and require this person to come into the team in order to be able to take on new projects and grow the business.
As the Project Architect you will take the lead on a number of smaller projects that are ready to kick off, including several private extensions and musicians studio. You will have an experienced PII and PI working with you, but you will also be expected to work on the full scope of the projects including client liaison and some technical drawing. Some of your time will also be dedicated to business development, including talking to new clients and putting proposals together with the help of the owner.
So, as a Project Architect, what do we want to see from you?
* At least a couple of years post PIII, working in a project leading capacity
* Experience working on small scale and one off Residential projects
* Excellent knowledge and experience on RIBA stages 3-6
* Delivered projects to completion including handover with clients
* ARB registered
* Ideally proficient with Revit, but the studio will cross-train from any other CAD software
* An interest in Housing and Urbanism
What's on offer to you?
* Friendly small practice with excellent growth opportunities
* Options to buy into the business in future
* Leading your own projects independently
* Hybrid working (3/2 model)
* Excellent company culture with little to no overtime expected
* Enhanced holiday - 22 days per year, plus bank holidays, plus Christmas closure
* Statutory pension
* Competitive salary
If you are interested in this role please apply with your most up to date CV and a portfolio of your work (PDF format, 9mb limit) and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss it with you.