FRAME are currently looking for a Part 3 ARB Architect to work for a very busy Architecture Studio based in London, working from home initially until offices reopen. This studio has won a few new projects as of late and are now looking to grow the team. They boast a central location alongside a friendly and passionate team, looking for a like-minded individual to join as soon as possible.
This company are looking for a Part 3 ARB Architect, fully proficient in Revit and Rhino to work on mostly Residential projects. They have numerous projects on currently and need someone with excellent stage 4 experience, with detailed drawings to show on request. The projects are generally very large scale, high rise with mixed use elements also. They need someone who has worked within the sector on UK projects. Ideally, they would like to find an Architect who has knowledge and experience working on facades as well for the pipeline of work that they have on. There will be a team of around 5-7 that needs mentoring and guiding, some any leadership qualities will be strongly favoured. They will assist in job running also however they do have someone leading in that area already, so will be more a job running assistant type element.
* Working on a large scale, residential/ mixed use project based in London
* A technical focus including working on stages 3-4
* Leading a team of 5-7 to deliver on various projects
* Producing drawing packages using Revit
* Proficiency inn Revit- 4 years' experience minimum overall in a UK studio
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Experience in working stages 3-4 on UK projects
* Ability to produce drawings quickly/ efficiently
If this sounds like you, please apply below. In order to apply, you must have a full portfolio of relevant experience demonstrating your skill set. Please send your CV and portfolio (no more than 7MB) for consideration. Any questions please contact Sarah Anderson at FRAME.