FRAME are currently looking for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to work for a well-established studio based in London. This role will begin with a home working set up and then develop to in office in due course. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very busy studio on a permanent basis as soon as possible with a friendly and hardworking team!
This company are looking for a talented Part 2, someone who is a strong all-rounder, however an emphasis on stage 4 technical design. Software wise, they need someone with at least 2 years Revit exposure within a UK studio, ideally alongside Rhino also. Projects wise, they have a large scale/ high rise Residential project with some mixed-use elements also. Please only apply for this role if you have worked on high rise, Residential projects in the UK with Revit stage 4 detailing to show.
* Working on a large scale, residential/ mixed use project based in London
* A technical focus including working on stages 3-4
* Working closely with the team to deliver on various projects
* Producing drawing packages using Revit
* Proficiency inn Revit- 2 years' experience minimum overall in a UK studio
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Experience in working stages 3-4 on UK projects
* Ability to produce drawings quickly/ efficiently
If this sounds like you, please apply below. In order to apply, you must have a full portfolio of relevant experience demonstrating your skill set. Please send your CV and portfolio (no more than 7MB) for consideration. Any questions please contact Sarah Anderson at FRAME.