FRAME are currently searching for a Principal Designer with an architectural background to join a well-respected practice in London.
You will have architectural training and experience, ideally to Part II level, and experience undertaking the principal designer role within an Architectural Practice.
Duties will include:
* Planning, management, monitoring and coordination of health and safety matters in the pre-construction phase, taking into account factors which may affect the design work both prior to, and after the start of the construction phase.
* Use this information to advise designers, clients and contractors any necessary amendments or factors to consider during the design and delivery process.
* Work to reduce, control and where possible eliminate foreseeable health and safety risks to anyone affected by the work.
* Preparation of detailed scale drawings and specifications for design and construction and submission for planning approval
* Monitoring construction work in progress to ensure compliance with specifications.
Related job titles:
* CDM Principal Designer
* Site Architect
Dependent on experience, circa £27,000 - £33,000 p.a.
last date for submission of entries is 27th Dec