FRAME are currently looking for an ARB Project running Architect to work for a very busy medium/ large scale Architecture studio based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join initially on a 4-8 month contract basis with the likelihood of getting extended.
This role is a Senior position, they need someone to lead a team of up to 15 Architects, including experience working across all stages 2-5 specifically, must be ARB registered, good client facing/ presentation skills, team coordination and technical delivery. In addition, this person must have ideally UK based Hospitality project experience, as the position and the studio are very specialist in this area.
* Working on various Grade 2 Listed/ Hospitality projects
* Leading a team of up to 15 to meet project deadlines
* Arranging client meetings and coordinating with the team
* ARB registered
* Good communication skills, team leading experience also
* Experience in working stages 2-5 in Hospitality projects
* AutoCAD proficient
This is an exciting opportunity I am looking to fill as soon as possible, with great feedback from previous placements!
If this sounds like you, please apply below. In order to apply, you must have a full portfolio of relevant experience demonstrating your skill set. Please send your CV and portfolio for consideration. Any questions please contact Sarah Anderson, Lead consultant of Contract at FRAME.